Our organic cotton, non-medical use, fitted face masks are incredibly soft and comfortable. And that's not all - they're reversible. For this mask, each side is a double cloth - one in light blue with white dots, and the other the reverse: white with blue dots - making four layers of fabric in total. Wear it on one side one day, then wash it and wear the other side the next.
Made by hand in Colorado with organic cotton imported from Japan. This fabric has an inherent "crinkled" look, and will become softer with washing. If you want a crisp look, you'll need to iron it after washing - but don't worry - it's quick and easy to iron; just use a little spray of water and a hot iron. Adjustable elastic bands ensure a fit that's always right.
2 sizes: Standard & Large. In these photos - Brandy wears a Standard size. Grant wears a Large.
Our face masks are not medical-grade. They are original Trapper of Colorado designs made in limited quantities. This fabric combination will never be reproduced.
Free US Shipping - No Returns on Masks, for Health Reasons
Cut & sewn by hand in Colorado, USA, with organic cotton imported from Japan
Fit & Size:
• 2 sizes - Standard & Large
• Standard measures 8.75 inches across at the nose & 5 inches up-down at nose.
• Large measures 10 inches across at the nose & 5.5 inches up-down at nose.
• Measurements do not include the elastic.
• Color – Blue with white dots reverses to white with blue dots
• Content – 100% organic cotton with poly/cotton elastic
• Machine or hand wash - warm or cool water. Dryer or line dry.
• Ironing recommended. Never let an iron sit for extended time on fabric - it will leave a mark or burn.
We ship for free via USPS anywhere in the United States. We’ll also gladly ship to you anywhere in the world for the cost of the shipping service.
Rush or specialty shipping is available if you need it!