Our original "High Noon" straw hat combines urban chic and western style.
Proudly made by hand in Colorado using imported "Panama Straw" woven in Ecuador. The band is a playful composition of raw-edged vintage silk, gossamer ribbon, super-skinny leather cord with a silver arrowhead leading the way. Stands tall at approximately 6" from brim to crown. The inner hat band adjusts to provide the perfect fit. Tie it tightly or loosen it up.
This is an original Trapper of Colorado design made in very limited quantities. It will never be reproduced.
Free US Shipping
Shaped & embellished by hand in Colorado, USA, using authentic "Panama" straw woven in Ecuador
Fit & Dimensions:
• Adjustable inner hat band - ties to fit comfortably
• It is the nature of straw to conform its shape with age - this will make it distinctly your own
• Stands approximately 6 inches tall from brim to crown
• Brim extends about 4.5 inches outward.
• Color – Black dyed straw/blue striped band/silver metal charm
• Content – imported palm straw, vintage dyed silk band with metal arrowhead, leather cord & nylon ribbon
• Not water resistant
• Do not crush
• Gently wipe off dirt with a soft cloth
• To reshape an area, dampen the area and gently work the straw with your hands. Do not soak or dampen entire hat at once.
We ship for free via USPS anywhere in the United States. We’ll also gladly ship to you anywhere in the world for the cost of the shipping service.
Rush or specialty shipping is available if you need it!